The School Advisory Council (SAC) meets each month with the Principal and SAC Chair. All parents and community members are invited to attend our meetings at 6:00pm in the media center on the dates listed below. If you are interested in becoming a member of our SAC this school year, please contact Theresa Morrison at (386) 575 4215 ext. 41060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 2021 Meeting Dates
Dec. 8 at 5pm
Jan 12 at 5pm
Feb. 9 at 6pm
March 9 at 6pm
April 13 at 6pm
May 11 at 6pm
Attendance at SAC meetings is extremely important.
SAC members are responsible for:
- Examining all aspects of the School Improvement Plan
- Prioritizing the needs of the school
- Assisting in the preparation and evaluation of the school budget
- Deciding how to spend SAC funds to meet the school improvement goals
- Deciding with school staff how to spend Florida Recognition Funds, if awards by the state
- Input on the School Improvement Plan & the Parent & Family Engagement Plan
School Improvement Plan and Parent & Family Engagement Plan
Dear Roadrunner Parents and Families,
We are excited to provide the attached 2020-21 School Improvement Plan (SIP) and 2020-21 Parent & Family Engagement Plan (PFEP) for your review. Please feel free to contact our administrative team with any suggestions, comments or concerns regarding these documents. Your input on the SIP and PFEP is encouraged, and your participation is welcome at our monthly School Advisory Council (SAC) meetings, as well. We look forward to working together with you this year!
Mr. Bynum, Principal and Mrs. Cinkosky, Assistant Principal