Parent Teacher Association (PTA) Executive Board 2020-2021
|Vice President||Magen Davis|
|Recording Secretary||Jennifer Stancil|
All of our students and families can benefit from a focused and deliberate campaign to emphasis more kindness in our world: Kindness to Ourselves, Kindness to the Environment, and Kindness to Others.
PTA is taking action to create an atmosphere of kindness and increased awareness of it’s positivity on our mental health by encouraging acts of kindness regularly and spotlighting even the most simple acts of kindness we see every day at OCE, engaging in more conversations about kindness, and celebrating our kindness accomplishments.
The Orange City Elementary PTA is here to meet the following objectives for our school and our students:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in our home, school and throughout the community.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare and safety of children and youth.
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth.
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth.
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
Ready to help us meet these objectives?
PTA MEMBERSHIPS and SPIRIT GEAR! (Spirit shirts can be worn on Fridays!)
To join the Orange City Elementary PTA please sign up online using our Membershub Online site: https://orangecitypta.new.memberhub.store/store. Spirit Gear such as T-Shirts, School Polos, Mask, and Hoodie are also available on the site!
You can also reach out for a membership application by email to orangecityPTA@gmail.com or call our main office at (386) 575-4215.