We are pleased to have Mr. Lugo-School Guardian back this school year to assist with school safety. During morning arrival and afternoon dismissal, parents will not be allowed on campus unless they are attending a special event or meeting. Designated waiting areas will be assigned for parents and guardians outside the gates. In addition, we will be using a number system for our Parent Pick-up area. Parent Pick-up students will be assigned a number. Parents must display the number on the dashboard of their vehicles. If parents are waiting in the Parent Pick-up Grassy Area, they must hold their child's assigned number. Also, please vacate immediately after collecting your child. Please do not allow your child to run around and play in the grassy area. If you have any questions or there is something you don't understand, please feel free to stop by the front office. Procedures will be strictly enforced.
Parent Drop off in the Morning:
- When parking in the Visitor/Parent Parking Area, please use the bridge to cross to the other side with your child. Do not cross in-between traffic for the safety of all.
- Bus Loop: Parents may not use the bus loop during the morning arrival.
- If parking in the afternoon to pick up students, please use the Visitor/Parent Parking Area, you may not park in the grassy areas or No Parking Zones.
- Parents should use the bridge to transition to the Parent Waiting location which is the grassy area next to the Music room.
- Parents should wait in the grassy area next to the Music room to pick up students. Parents must hold their child's assigned number. Parents who do not have a number sign must report to the office.
- Parents are not allowed to wait at different areas of the campus. Parents who have students seated on the benches at Parent Pick-up should ask the teacher at the crosswalk to assist them.
- Bus Loop: Parents may not use the bus loop during afternoon dismissal.
- Cafeteria Parent Pick-up (Providence Entrance) to cafeteria area: In order to keep the flow of traffic moving and ensure the safety of all students, pull all the way forward. Put the vehicle in park, before permitting your child to exit the vehicle. Students may only exit on the passenger side.
Thanking you in advance for your help and support in keeping our students safe!