Just Added (May 18, 2021): Optional free Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is available to all student athlete physical attendees.
Please click on the links below to download appropriate PPE Paperwork. Please fill out and sign accordingly before you arrive for your appointment. No student athlete will be allowed to receive a physical without appropriate signed consent forms. Forms will be available at the registration desk if you need fill them out onsite. Remember, Parent/Guardian signatures will be required for minors. In addition to the free physical, students have the opportunity to get two free optional screenings (ECG and COVID-19).
Every student athlete must fill out the following:
- Daytona International Speedway (DIS) MINOR Consent Form (18 and under)
- Daytona International Speedway (DIS) ADULT Consent Form (over 18)
- EL2 - Physical Form/Medical History - Signed by student and parent/guardian
- EL3 - FHSAA Consent Form - Signed by student and parent/guardian
- ImPACT Concussion Screening Consent Form
Optional Screening Forms (these forms only need to be filled out if the student and parent/guardian are opting to receive one or both of the free optional screenings):
- COVID-19 Vaccination Informed Consent
- ECG Screening Consent Form - Signed by student and parent/guardian
Every parent or guardian must sign a consent form:
For more information, please email email@example.com.