- If you are sick, see a doctor immediately and stay home.
- Wellness checks will be performed daily which includes temperature checks for all staff and students.
- Face coverings will be required in specific areas including: school buses, school hallways, extra curricular activities, and where social distancing isn't available.
- Frequent hand washing is highly recommended.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Avoid sharing food as well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- You are highly encouraged to self-monitor for potential exposure to COVID. Monitor your health more closely than usual for cold or flu symptoms.
- Social distancing will be implemented whenever possible.
- Parents and visitors will not be allowed to eat breakfast or lunch at school. They will not be able to walk children to their classroom to maintain safety for all.
- Mandatory drills (fire drills, etc.) will be modified to meet CDC Guidelines.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- High traffic areas will be cleaned frequently including restrooms and common areas.
- Classrooms will be cleaned daily.
- The cafeteria will be cleaned between lunch periods and sanitizer will be available.
- School buses will be cleaned multiple times a day.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged.
- Provide preventative supplies in each classroom, educational space and common area within a school building.
- Permit children and staff to bring their own hand sanitizers and use them when needed.
|Hand Washing||Dr. Timothy Hendrix - Best practices to protect yourself|
|AdventHealth Doctor Answers COVID-19 Questions (Mask Wearing)||AdventHealth Doctor Answers COVID-19 Questions (Impacts on School-aged Children)|
|AdventHealth Doctor Answers COVID-19 Questions (Precautions to Stop the Spread)||AdventHealth Doctor Answers COVID-19 Questions (Expected Trends)|