Candidates must complete a Volusia online application to be considered for a seat at any of our district Job Fairs, (including virtual job fairs). Priority seating for Job Fairs will given to candidates certified in our critical shortage areas:
- Elementary Ed.
- ESE (Special Ed.)
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earth/Space, Physics
- Tech Ed
We're excited to assist any and all eligible FLDOE certified teachers interested in Volusia! Contact information is listed on the Department Contact tab.
Virtual Interviews are available all year . To determine eligibility and for directions on submitting a virtual interview, please contact Joanne Hulsey: Jrhulsey@volusia.k12.fl.us. 386-734-7190 extension 20168
April 19, 2019 Job Fair: April 2019 Job Fair Flyer.pdf
- Complete our online application: Volusia Application.
- Complete the Job Fair Survey: April 19 Teacher Job Fair.
- Wait for email confirmation.
2019 Instructional Transfer Fair (current teachers only): Flyer - 2019 Transfer Fair Schedule.pdf
- Read Transfer Fair Flyer.
- Registration: January 7-18, 2019: Choose "2019 Instructional Transfer Fair". APPLY HERE
- Interviews: January 21-31, 2019. Options: appt. for new video, self created video or reusing prior year's video.
- VCS email sent to eligible applicants with a link to complete the school choice survey. (check your junk mail)
- Anticipated Principal Access: March 1, 2019
- First year annual contract teachers are not eligible to participate.
- Teachers hired on a temporary basis are not eligibility to participate.
- Out of Field teachers who meet eligibility criteria may only transfer within their certification area
- Teaches on " leave" who meet the eligibility criteria may register to participate
Application Log On Assistance: Call extension 20177
Questions about Transfer Fair/Survey: Call extenstion 20115