How to Order Your High School Transcripts/Immunization Records

Please contact the last school you attended to request your transcript if you graduated or withdrew from a Volusia County School within the past 3 years.​


Request by Mail: 

Complete the form, attach your photo ID and include a $1.00 fee (make checks payable to: VOLUSIA COUNTY SCHOOLS), mail to:

Volusia County Schools
Archives & Records Management
PO Box 2118
​Deland, Florida 32721 


Request by E-Mail:

Complete the form, attach your photo id and send to

Once you have submitted your photo id, the Student Records Release form, and your payment (see below) we will begin to process your request. Please understand that Volusia County Schools cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any information that is sent via fax or email. I further understand that transcripts that are faxed or e-mailed may not be considered official by the receiving agency.


Payment for Transcripts:

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A PAYMENT-Price is for one (1) copy only. If you need more than one copy, simply choose this item from the list again. Please note that this service charges a 4% handling fee ($.04).

Note: Do not click on add student profile, just click next on the bottom.


Request in Person:

You may come into our office and receive the records the same day. Make sure that you have your photo id and $1.00 fee. (Cash Only)

Note: If someone other than yourself will be coming to our office to request your records, we need your completed request form, a copy of your photo ID, your hand written consent for the other person to receive your records, and a copy of that person's photo ID).


We are located at:

Volusia County Schools
Brewster Center
Archives & Records Management​
200 North Clara Avenue
Deland, Florida 32721

Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 1pm. 




Please Note:

Student records are confidential and can only be released by the student's written consent once they attain 18 years of age.

  • If you received a GED, please call the Florida Department of Education GED office at 1-877-352-4331.
  • If you received an Adult High School Diploma, please call Daytona State College Adult Education Office at 386-506-3162 or 386-506-3543.
  • SAT and ACT scores may not always be available on High School Transcripts, please call 1-866-756-7346 for SAT scores, and 319-337-1000 for ACT scores.
  • Student Records Release Authorization Form

Note: Please be aware, requests cannot be processed without a clear copy of a signed photo ID (such as a driver's license) and $1.00 in cash or money order included with your request.

If you have any questions, please contact Teresa Skipper at (386) 734-7190  Ext. 20430.