Mandatory Annual Enrollment Dates: August 7, 2019 through August 21, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. for the plan year beginning October 1, 2019
- Rates HealthDentalVision 2019-20.pdf
- 2019.2020 Medical Plan Design Summary.pdf
- 2019-20 Annual Enrollment Brochure.pdf
TWO WAYS TO ENROLL
- BY PHONE: 1-855-874-0185 (Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (ET)
- ONLINE: www.benefitsgo.com/Schoolboardofvolusiacounty
Considering moving from Florida Blue to Florida Health Care or have personal questions about your Florida Health Care Insurance? Contact Florida Health Care on a dedicated line for volusia county school employees at (386) 615-5015.
Other links that may be helpful in determining your best plan:
- Network Physician Information: https://kvgo.com/bcbsflorida/FHCP-Find-a-Doctor-VCSB
- Prescription Drugs Formulary for Florida Health Care: http://www.fhcp.com/members/formulary
- Prescription Drugs Formulary for Florida Blue Plan: http://www.bcbsfl.com/DocumentLibrary/Providers/Content/MedGuide.pdf
- e-learning tool for Florida Blue (Group Name: Volusia County School Board, Group number: 98377, Group Division Number: all, https://gateway.bcbsfl.com/
Dental Insurance Plan Design Comparison
- Delta Dental Benefit Comparison - This is the side by side comparison of the two health plans offered through the School District
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), otherwise known as health care reform, group health plans must provide consumers with a concise document detailing, in plain language, simple and consistent information about health plan benefits and coverage. The SBC documents will help you better understand the coverage you have and allow you to easily compare different coverage options. The SBCs will summarize the key features of each plan or coverage, such as the covered benefits, cost-sharing provisions, and coverage limitations and exceptions. Some terms in the SBC appear in bold face and are underlined. These terms are defined in the Uniform Glossary, a companion document to the SBC. These definitions are intended to help improve consumer understanding.