Instructional Materials Review
World Languages and CTE instructional materials are being considered for adoption by the School District of Volusia County. Volusia County School Board Policy 321 regulates the process for selection and review.
Disclaimer: The materials provided for viewing are copyrighted and subject to protection under federal law. Reproduction of these materials is strictly prohibited and may only be viewed online.
Instructional Materials Under Consideration for Adoption for World Languages:
- Spanish 1-4
- French 1-4
- American Sign Language
- German 1-4
- Spanish for Spanish Speakers
- Middle School Spanish
- AP Spanish
Instructional Materials Under Consideration for Adoption for CTE:
- Building Trades and Construction Design Technology
- Allied Health Assisting
- Criminal Justice Operations
- Early Childhood Education
- Introduction to the Teacher Profession
- Principles of Food Preparation
- Digital Media/Multimedia Foundations
- Diversified Career Technology Principles
Note: Public Invited to Review Instructional Materials Slated for Adoption
World Languages and CTE instructional materials being considered for adoption by the School District of Volusia County for implementation in the 2019-2020 school year will be exhibited for public review, as follows:
Thursday, December 12, 2019, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Volusia County Fairgrounds
Tommy Lawrence Arena
Thursday, December 17, 2019, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- New Smyrna Beach High School – Media Center
1015 10th Street, New Smyrna Beach
Current Instructional Material Adoptions