World Languages and CTE instructional materials being considered for adoption by the School District of Volusia County for implementation in the 2019-2020 school year will be exhibited for public review, as follows:
Thursday, December 12, 2019, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Volusia County Fairgrounds, Tommy Lawrence Arena
Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- New Smyrna Beach High School – Media Center, 1015 10th Street, New Smyrna Beach
Thursday, December 12 – January 12, 2019
Textbooks for the following courses will be available for review:
- Spanish 1-4
- Spanish for Spanish Speakers
- AP Spanish
- Middle School Spanish
- French 1-4
- Middle School German
- American Sign Language
- Building Trades and Construction Design Technology
- Allied Health Assisting
- Criminal Justice Operations
- Early Childhood Education
- Introduction to the Teacher Profession
- Principles of Food Preparation
- Digital Media/Multimedia Foundations
- Diversified Career Technology Principles
Students, parents, and community members are invited to review materials and provide feedback.