Voluntary Prekindergarten Summer Program
VPK Summer enrollment NOW OPEN
Program Dates: June 12, 2023 - August 3, 2023
Summer VPK 2023 hours: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM,
Monday-Thursday. Closed Fridays.
To be eligible for SUMMER 2023 VPK your child must be 5 on or before September 1, 2023 AND have not attended a VPK program in the 2022-2023 school year.
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE 2023 SUMMER VPK PROGRAM:
Apply for a Certificate of Eligibility through the Early Learning Coalition of Flagler and Volusia.
Contact the registrar at your preferred summer school site to start the registration process. You must have your child's Certificate of Eligibility at the time of registration.
Please Note: Enrollment for the Summer VPK program opened March 1st.
|Summer VPK Locations|
921 Tournament Dr., Daytona Beach, FL 32124
1395 S. Blue Lake Ave.,DeLand, FL 32724
Indian River Elementary
650 Roberts Rd., Edgewater, FL 32141
88 W. Highbanks Rd., Debary, FL 32713
2746 Fulford Street, Deltona, FL 32738
Turie T. Small Elementary
800 South Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Registration take place at our preferred Summer VPK site (click to check your zoned school).
Registration opportunities for Summer 2023 will take place at your preferred Summer VPK site through July 2023, but we encourage you to register early to ensure a slot for your child at the school of your choice. Transportation will not be provided.
Required registration documents include:
- Original birth certificate
- Current shot record (Florida Form 680)
- Current physical record (Florida Physical Form 3040)
- 2 documents that show proof of Volusia County residency which clearly indicate parents'/guardians' names (driver's license, copy of lease or rental agreement, property deed or utility bill)
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Early Learning Coalition serving Volusia County
- Also requested is the child's Social Security Card.
If you need more information concerning Summer VPK, contact the Early Learning office at (386) 734-7190 ext. 20505.