The following links provide useful information about services young children and for those who work with young children.
- Early Steps
- Child Find
- The Early Learning Coalition of Flagler and Volusia Counties issues certificates of eligibility for a child to attend any VPK program, public or private. 386-323-2400.
- Families may complete an online application for a certificate of eligibility for VPK at familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com
- Florida Early Learning Resouces: http://www.floridaearlylearning.com/parents
- Head Start serves 3 and 4-year-old children whose families meet the federal eligibility criteria. 386-736-1325
- Florida KidCare provides low-cost health and dental insurance to qualified families. Click for information about Medikids, Healthy Kids, Children's Medical Services and Medicaid.
- United Way - Volusia and Flagler Counties 2-1-1 https://www.211live.org/ 211 is a vital service that connects millions of people to help every year. To get expert, caring help, simply call 211 or click on the website link for you local 211 help.
- Office of Early Learning Community Resource Flyer