Skip To Main Content

If someone is overdosing, call 911 and Save a Life

Get Answers Get Connected Call

  • Get Connected, Get Answers Call the United Way of Volusa-Flagler Counties, Inc.
  • or (386) 253-0564
  • Stewart-Marchman Act Access Center (800) 539-4228 or
  • When talking with your physician about pain prescriptions, ask if a non-narcotic medication is available and appropriate to meet your needs.
  • Keep all prescription medications in a locked cabinet and away from children, youth and visitors in your home.
  • US Department of Health and Human Services- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
  • Florida Department of Health
  • Nar-Anon go to
  • Get rid of Unwanted Medicine: Call Volusia Sheriff's Office at - West Volusia (386) 736-5961 - Daytona (386) 254-4689 - NSB (386) 423-3352 or online at Celebrate Recovery Support Groups
  • If you are the parent of a young adult, start the conversation with them about the dangers of prescription drugs. Find out more by contacting:
  • There are several agencies in Volusia county and surrounding areas that operate independently in their efforts to help women with these issues during pregnancy.
    • Hospitals and Private Practices (OB, FM, Midwives)
    • Healthy Start of Flagler & Volusia Counties (386) 252-4277
    • Project WARM (800) 539-4228 (Women Assisting Recovering Mothers)
  • NOPE Task Force Narcotics, Overdose and Prevention Education
  • If someone is overdosing call 911