How to Order Your High School Transcripts
Attention CURRENTLY Enrolled Students and students that have attended within the past 3 years, please contact your high school to request a transcript directly from them.
If you are an older former student from Volusia County Schools that has graduated and/or withdrawn from a Volusia County School, please order your transcript or a school record from this Webpage by following the instructions below.
Official Transcript (Cost - $5.00): Includes School Seal and Signature
You just need to complete the following Steps:
- Download and Complete the Student Records Authorization Form, attach your Photo ID, and submit it via email.
The form has the email address located in the upper right corner.
Student Records Release Authorization Form
- Submit your $5.00 Transcript Fee payment using the link below. When the page opens up make sure that you select V - Community Cart – Student Services – 9001C from the pulldown menu. Look for item called "Transcript Fee $5.00" and click Add to Cart. Then checkout and complete your payment.
Community Store - Transcript Online Payment
Make sure that under Community Store it says "V - Community Cart Student Services 9001C" so that you will see the payment choIces. If it does not say this, then you will need to click on Change School, select this title from pull down menu click Go.
Unofficial Transcript (FREE): No Signature or School Seal
You just need to download and complete the Student Records Authorization form. In your email please state that you are requesting an 'Unofficial Transcript'.
**WE DO NOT KEEP COPIES OF DIPLOMAS**
***FOR PROOF OF GRADUATION REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT***
Student records are confidential and can only be released by the student's written consent once they attain 18 years of age.
- If you received a GED, please call the Florida Department of Education GED office at 1-877-352-4331.
- If you received an Adult High School Diploma, please call Daytona State College Adult Education Office at 386-506-3162 or 386-506-3543.
- SAT and ACT scores may not always be available on High School Transcripts, please call 1-866-756-7346 for SAT scores, and 319-337-1000 for ACT scores.
If you have any questions, please contact Pattie Gunter at (386) 734-7190 Ext. 20430 or Email - ArchivesandRecords@volusia.k12.fl.us