Skip To Main Content

Current Student Records

Current student records are those records which belong to current Volusia County students or those students who have graduated or withdrawn within the past three years. All students records follow the student until they withdraw or graduate. You may click on the list of schools to locate your student's last school: List of Schools

When requesting current student records, please contact the school your child is attending or previously attended within the past three years.​

If you have any questions, please contact the last school that your student attended.

If it has been more than three years please follow the directions for ordering a transcript from our District Office Archives and Records Department.  Use the Transcripts Link located on the left menu tab. You will need to complete the Student Records Release Authorization Form and email it in to the designated address on the form.

If you have any questions, please contact Pattie Gunter (386) 734-7190 ext 20430 or send an email to