Contractor's Pre-qualification Requirements
Firms seeking to bid on school construction projects must hold a valid certificate of pre-qualification issued by the School Board of Volusia County in accordance with School Board Policy No. 604.
To be eligible for consideration, interested firms must be certified by the School Board and shall hold a current Certification as a Pre-qualified Contractor prior to the bid date. The current RFQu package for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Educational Facilities Construction is available here. Contact the Volusia County Schools Purchasing Department at (386) 947-8786 for pre-qualification requirements.
- RE-BID: Forest Lake Elementary - Replace OAU and Ductwork - Project No. 2247851
- Mainland High - Upgrade Chiller Plant - Project No. 2247855
- Palm Terrace Elementary - Replace Roof - Project No. 2047728
- NO BIDS: T. Dewitt Taylor Middle High - Replace Gutters - Project No. 2047739
- BID REJECTED: Forest Lake Elementary - Replace OAU and Ductwork - Project No. 2247851
- Palm Terrace Elementary - Replace Fire Alarm - Project No. 2247858
- Seabreeze High - Intercom Replacement - Project No. 2247862