Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VCSStaffWellness
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VCSWellness
Preferred Gym List
2023-24 Wellness Calendar of Events
Love Your Heart Challenge 2.12.24 - 4.12.24
Details and Rules
The End of Year Wellness Celebration at One Daytona Victory Circle
was awesome! Thank you to everyone that attended!
Congratulations to our Wellness Winners and Champion Elementary for winning the Silver Cup!
Thank you to everyone that participated in the Inaugural VCS Employee Team Volusia County Schools Home Run 5k. Congratulations to the winners and finishers. Thank you to Sponsors and donations in kind from: Florida Health Care Plans, Roeshink Entertainment, Dick's Sporting Goods of DB, Daytona Tortugas, and Intentional Chiropractic.
Congratulations to all our talented employees, you were amazing at our very first Talent Show!!
Talent Night Photos
The Pictona Wellness event was a blast! Seasoned players joined personnel new to it, whom had group instruction. We took a break from playing to enjoy delicious food prepared by Pictona! We look forward to seeing everyone at future events!
VCS Wellness Newsletter and additional informative links below:
- The Mental Health Benefits of Coloring by Mr. Joseph Brennan, Deltona H.S. AICE & AP Psychology Teacher
- January 2024 Wellness Newsletter
- December 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- November 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- October 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- September 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- August 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- June 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- April 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- March 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- February 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- January 2023 Wellness Newsletter
- December 2022 Wellness Newsletter
- Get Fit with Wit Workout
Florida Health Care Plans Resources
- Deltona Care Center Grand Opening 8.2023
- Diabetes and Health Education Programs
- Doctor on Demand- Telehealth
- Diabetes Valued Based Program Flyer
- Extended Hour Care Centers Flyer
- FHCP Blood Pressure Webinar
- Free basic gym access: FHCP Gym List
- Telephonic Health Coaching
- Virta - Diabetes Reversal Program
- Weight Watchers Information Link
- And, much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the link below to review Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Wellness Program or contact Deia' Goff at email@example.com or 386-734-7190 ext. 20302.Frequently Asked Questions
Extended Hours Care Centers
The goal of Extended Hours Care Centers is to create a healthier, happier and more productive workforce while helping to control the escalating costs of healthcare. Extended Hours Care Centers offer employees extended clinic hours, same-day appointments, and lower co-pays for Florida Health Care Plans Members. Florida Blue Members have the same convenience of utilizing our Extended Hours Centers but at the cost of their medical benefit. Call the Florida health Care Plans Central Scheduling Department at (386)676-7198 for same day scheduling requests at one of our Extended Hours Care Centers.
To see a list of facilities, hours, and contact information, please click the following link: Extended Hours Care Centers
For more information about Extended Hours Care Centers and Low Copay, see: EHCC
VCS Wellness Vision Statement:
To provide and implement programs that have a dimensional approach to Wellness for Volusia County Schools’ Employees.
Our wellness mantra S.E.E., stands for:
Self-Care- the active participation of enhancing one's physical, mental, emotional, social, intellectual, financial, vocational, and spiritual health and quality of life
Engagement- creating a culture of positive social connections and interactions through a nurturing, supportive, and trusting environment
Environment- creating spaces where we live, work, and study that help us feel safe and motivated to reach your goals