Retirement & DROP
The 2022 Retirement Workshop may viewed at the followinglink: Volusia County School Board
You may view the material presented at the workshop below:
- 2022 Retirement Workshop Agenda
- The Standard - Life Insurance "101"
- FSRBC- Health Insurance and Medicare "101"
- Florida Health Care Plans- David Miller
- BENCOR Documents
- Florida Retirement System (FRS)
- Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA)
- TSA Agent List
- Social Security
Congratulations! The Risk & Benefits Management Department would like to provide assistance in making your Retirement/DROP process easy and convenient. Below you will find some helpful information.
Retiring From Volusia County Schools
For a step by step guide on how to complete your Retirement/DROP application.
For a comprehensive understanding of all retiree benefits offered, rates and how to enroll.
Pre-65 Health Enrollment Forms
Complete forms and submit to FHC via email or mail
- Email: RetireeEnrollment@fhcp.com
- FHC Attn: Enrollment Dept. 1340 Ridgewood Ave Holly Hill, FL 32117
- 386-676-7100 ext. 7688
- New Enrollment Customer Service - 877-589-4051 (When calling mention part of FSRBC)
Retiree Life Insurance
- Retiree Life Insurance
- Retiree Life Application
- Retiree Portability Application
- 800-325-5757 ext. 0283
- Email: email@example.com