August 8, 2022 - August 21st, 2022
(Enrollment will close at 11:59 pm, EST on August 21, 2022)
THREE WAYS TO ENROLL
1. ONLINE through primeBENEFITS Self- Service:
- Visit https://vcs.primebenefits.io/
- Click VCS Single Sign On
Click Enroll Here
Follow the prompts to make your benefit selections and submit
2. PHONE:Call 386-734-7190 Extension 20269, Available 9:30am – 5:00pm – Monday – Friday
3. VPortal: Click on the primeBENEFITS tile in your VCS Vportal account
2022 - 2023 Plan Year Information
Changes for 2022-2023
- The Triple Option will no longer be offered
- Based on utilization data, alternative plan designs were developed to offer the same out-of-network options at a lower cost to employees
- The POS plan will have new plan design changes
- HMO 2 is a brand-new plan that will be free for Employee Only coverage
- The funds resulting from difference in the premium cost and the board contribution will be returned to the individual using a method that will be negotiated by VCS, VUE and AFSCME.
- No plan design changes to the HMO and FL Blue HRA plans
Any specific questions about providers, treatment costs, etc. please contact FHC Member Services 877-615-4022.
To view current benefit information, please click on the following link:
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), otherwise known as health care reform, group health plans must provide consumers with a concise document detailing, in plain language, simple and consistent information about health plan benefits and coverage. The SBC documents will help you better understand the coverage you have and allow you to easily compare different coverage options. The SBCs will summarize the key features of each plan or coverage, such as the covered benefits, cost-sharing provisions, and coverage limitations and exceptions. Some terms in the SBC appear in bold face and are underlined. These terms are defined in the Uniform Glossary, a companion document to the SBC. These definitions are intended to help improve consumer understanding.