Skip To Main Content

Transfer Credit

Transfer of In-service Credits

​​Transferring your In-Service Credits to Another Florida School District 

If you relocate and wish to transfer your in-service credits to another Florida district please contact  Wanda Conley, Office of Professional Learning to request the transfer. Note - in-service credits can only be transferred to other Florida school districts. They cannot be transferred to another state. Only credits earned during the current certificate validity period will be transferred. The exception will be transferring verification of completion of endorsement coursework or Clinical Education training.

Transferring your In-service Credits From Another Florida School District to Volusia County

If you wish to have in-service credits you earned in another Florida school district transferred to Volusia County you must contact your previous county to request this.

The official transfer form should be sent to:

Wanda Conley
Professional Learning
Volusia County School District
P O  Box 2118
DeLand FL 32721-2118

or by email to