The following links provide useful information about services young children and for those who work with young children.
- Volusia County Schools Voluntary Prekindergarten Program website.
- The Early Learning Coalition of Flagler and Volusia Counties issues certificates of eligibility for a child to attend any VPK program, public or private. 386-323-2400.
- Families may complete an online application for a certificate of eligibility for VPK at familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com
- Head Start serves 3 and 4-year-old children whose families meet the federal eligibility criteria. 386-736-1325
- Florida KidCare provides low-cost health and dental insurance to qualified families. Click for information about Medikids, Healthy Kids, Children's Medical Services and Medicaid.
- VPK School Board Policy 215
- How to get a VPK Certificate
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Parent Handbook
- Manual para padres