Resources for district, state and national assessments, including the Volusia County Public Schools assessment calendar.
Florida law requires Volusia County Schools (VCS) and all VCS students to participate in the statewide, standardized assessment program. Specifically, Section 1008.22(3), F.S., states, “Participation in the assessment program is mandatory for all school districts and all students attending public schools, including students seeking a standard high school diploma under s.1003.4282 and students in Department of Juvenile Justice education programs, except otherwise provided by law…” VCS will fully comply with Florida law.
National and International Assessments
Adult Test Takers—if you received a certificate of completion and are interested in participating in a state test to earn a diploma, you will need to contact the testing coordinator at your zoned high school at least two weeks prior to the test date to ensure they are able to make the necessary arrangements for you to test with them. They will also notify you of the day(s) and time for you to come in to test
District Assessments - coming soon
- 2020-2021 Elementary State Testing Calendar Updated 3_8_21
- Elementary Daily Schedule Spring 2021 Updated 3_8_21
- 2020-2021 Middle School State Testing Calendar Updated 3_8_21
- Middle School Daily Schedule Spring 2021 Updated 3_8_21
- 2020-2021 High School State Testing Calendar Updated 2_26_21
- High School Daily Schedule Spring 2021
- 2020-2021 Block Out Calendar
- 2020-2021 Uniform Assessment Calendar
Home Education Students
Registration for the Summer 2021 EOC Administration is now closed.
Registration for the Fall 2021 EOC Administration will be available in August.
Private School Students
Registration for the Summer 2021 Algebra 1 EOC Administration is now closed.