Community Information Department Resources
Using the JPG and PNG Files
- Open JPG or PNG and right click; select "save image as" to save to your hard drive.
- To insert the logo into a document, open Word, select "insert," "picture," "from file."
- Locate the saved jpg or png document and "insert" picture.
VCS Logo (effective July 1, 2019)
- Volusia County Schools logo - Blue (PNG)
- Volusia County Schools logo - Black (PNG)
- Volusia County Schools logo - White (PNG)
- Learners Today Leaders Tomorrow - Transparent Background - Color
- Learners Today Leaders Tomorrow - Transparent Background - Grayscale
- Learners Today Leaders Tomorrow - White Background - Color
- Learners Today Leaders Tomorrow - White Background - Grayscale
Public Release Forms for Students
- Directory Info Release Opt Out
- Directory Info Release Opt Out (Spanish)
- News Media Release Form
- News Media Release Form (Spanish)
- Model Notice for Directory Info
- Consent Form for Virtual Services of School Volunteers (Volusia Live)
- Naming Rights Guidelines
- Contract Templates
- Naming Rights Agreement Template - Less than 3 years
- Naming Rights Agreement Template - Exceeding 3 years
External Flyers Information
VCS Disclaimer: The Volusia County School Board is not affiliated with these events/programs in any manner, nor does it endorse or assume any responsibility for any activities which may occur in connection with them.
Note: The district does not approve flyers for distribution in schools. The flyers listed below are only approved for posting on the district's website. Any requests for distributing flyers in schools is a school-based decision and must be approved by the principal.
Important - flyers posted on this website are in the Adobe .pdf format. To view or print these documents, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- City of DeLand youth soccer and youth flag football
- Daytona Playhouse auditions for: The Wacky Wonderful Oz
- Ormond Beach Pride Football and Cheer
- Pediatric Recreation Day on Ice- Halifax Health Brooks Rehabilitation
- Volusia County Summer Lifeguard
- Approval Guidelines
- Flyer Approval Guidelines
Approval/Posting and Deadline Schedule
Flyer Contact Information
386-734-7190 ext. 20230
Email Address: email@example.com